Wednesday 19 September 2012

It's all about dance:)

Ballet and Jazz at least for this post.  We all both dancers, but we like different types of dance.
Here we are in our dance clothes, respectively in ballet and jazz first positions.
Emma has her hair in a bun for ballet, mine is in a pony tail because usually you don't need your hair in a bun for jazz.
Here are our feet, ballet shoes on the left, jazz shoes on the right!!!
Here we are stretching.  As you can see, Sophia is more flexible than me which is rather annoying.  I wish I were as flexible as she is!!!!
And more stretching.
And last but not least, practicing the splits.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Juliette and I love dance, too. Ballet is our favorite type of dance, though Juliette is definitely more serious about it than me. She'll be a professional dancer when she grows up, just like our mother. As for me, I'll be a forensic scientist, so ballet really isn't anything other than a hobby for me. ;)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete