Sunday 4 November 2012

Hi Everybody,
The leaves outside are at their most beautiful now, so we thought we would do a fall photo shoot.  We hope you enjoy the photos.
This is one of our favorite photos.Yes we are identical even though we don't look it in this photo.
Peek a boo:)  This one and the one below are my 2 favorite ones of me from this photo shoot.
Even on crutches I won the race but Sophia probably was just being nice and let me win.
I tried to fall out of the tree.  See the photo below to see that this has happened to me before!!!!
This is from the first photo shoot ever of me and Emma taken January 29th (there is a youtube video of it as we hadn't started our blog yet at that time).  There's a link to our youtube channel in the first ever blog post.
Our human helped Emma get into the tree.

I hope you enjoyed all the photos.  The really red tree is right outside our house:)  It is a new tree that was planted after the old one fell down during hurricane Juan.

Sophia and Emma :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment