Wednesday 16 October 2013

Introducing Lucie

Bonjour Tout le monde or Hi Everybody,
Je m'appelle Lucie:)  J'ai 11 ans (presque 12 ans).  My name is Lucie and I am 11 years old, almost 12 actually.  Here are some things you should know about me:
I come from Aix-en-Provence in the south of France.  I have 1 brother and 1 sister.  I am dyslexic (look it up if you don't know what that means).   I am very active, I like to do a lot of different activities like circus and dance and gymnastics, to name a few.  I do all these things because I have a lot of energy:)

Here is what I look like, me voici:

I'm not from Paris but my dad lives there:)
This is more my style of clothing:
At the Halifax Oval, getting my rollerblades and gear on.
On the Oval itself, had a great time this morning doing this.


That's it for now.  A tout a l'heure, see you later.
Lucie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment