Saturday 2 November 2013

L'Anniversaire de Lucie :) (or Lucie has a birthday)

Hi Everybody,
This is Lucie and I am guest blogging again about my birthday that was on Halloween.  For the first time ever  I had a Halloween themed birthday party, sort of.


My brother and my sister sent me a present.

My maman sent me a present too.


These are rainbow loom bracelets, colored elastics woven together on a loom.  These were made by my friends back at home in France and sent to me for my birthday.





Sophia and Emma gave me an ugli doll icebat.

The food was delicious :)


I'm making a wish.
Birthday outfit.

The house pumpkin.

Any names that you don't recognize are friends and family back home.  




That's it for now.   A la prochaine, see you next time.

 Lucie. :)







1 comment:

  1. Joyeux Anniversaire, Lucie! You received awesome presents! I think my favorite is Ice Bat; isn't he awesome? I have Ice Bat, too, as well as Secret Mission Ice Bat, Ninja Batty Shogun, and Abima. Abima's my very favorite because he was my first!

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete