Friday 11 April 2014

Introducing: the new girls :)

Hi Everybody,
We are the new girls:)  We're Zoe and Chloe (we're fraternal twins) and Vasilissa, but everybody calls me Lissa.

 Zoe is the one on the right and Chloe is on the left.  We're from Aix en Provence like Lucie.  She's our friend from back home, we lived on the same street.  In case you can't see in the photo, Chloe has blue eyes and I don't, I have brown eyes.  We weren't actually born in France but in Japan :)  We're cousins to Amaya and Yoko, we have japanese names as well as French ones.  Our full names are Zoe Zamiko and Chloe Chiharu.
Here is a picture of us with Lucie and her dog Milou.  We are 11 years old by the way.  We'll be 12 in June.
By the way, this is Chloe speaking, I was born with a hearing impairment so I wear hearing aids in both ears.  I am good at lip reading too.  I have learned quite a lot of sign language and the other girls here are interested in learning to sign too.
This is me Lissa, outside on a recent and rare warm spring day.  I am french Canadian, I am from Montreal, Quebec.  I am 14 years old.  I was orphaned early in life so I have mostly lived in foster homes.
Here is a close up of me, Lissa :)
And finally, one last group photo of the 3 of us.

That's it for now.
Zoe, Chloe and Lissa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment