Tuesday 9 October 2012

Finally, a post just from me: Sophia:)
This is the harbour hopper, an amphibious bus that turns into a boat, it does city and harbour tours.  They are decommissioned military vessels I think.
Here I am sitting on the outside upper deck of the ferry looking at the water.
This is what the Dartmouth ferry terminal looks like as we approach it.  On your right you can see a dcoked ferry that looks just like the one we are on!!
My human does dance class over in Dartmouth on saturdays and I tagged along .  After class,. we went to the public library.
There were so many great books to choose from.  i finally decided on a samantha mystery:)
here i am doing a little reading before heading to the ferry again.
I thought this looked pretty:)  It is a chart of stars that kids put on the wall as part of a summer reading program.
Yummmm.  Eating fries;)
On the ferry heading home across the harbour to halifax at last. 
This picture and the next one are of these really interesting looking imprints from leaves in the sidewalk, art made by nature.




Here i am at home watching a movie with emma and telling her about what I did on this day (this happened a while ago)

Sophia







1 comment:

  1. Salut Sophia,

    I've said it once, and I'll say it again - you are so lucky to live in Halifax! Maybe someday I'll get to visit for myself.

    I've always wanted to go on one of those amphibious bus/boats. I saw one when I visited Boston, but didn't get to go on it since I was already taking a tour by land.

    By the way, your outfit is so cute! I particularly love your necklace.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete