Friday 7 June 2013

Interviewing Yoko

Hi Everybody,
It's Sophia and Emma.  We are finally writing a post on our blog instead of letting all our friends blog for us :)
A while back we saw something like this on another blog and we decided we would like to try it.





Question:  What's your full name?
Answer:  Yoko Haru Suzuki

Question:  Where are you from?
Answer:  Tokyo

Question:  How did you learn English?
Answer:  My birth mother is from an English speaking country and when I was little she spoke English to me at home.  Then I studied English at school too.
Question:  Is Amaya your only sister?Answer:  No.  I have a lot of half siblings.  My parents are divorced and not only do I have half siblings but i also have step brothers and sisters.

Question:  How old are you?
Answer: 15, I'll be 16 next month on July 11th.

Question:  Who was born first, you or Amaya?
Answer:  Amaya unfortunately.  I was born 12 minutes after her.


Question:  Why did you come to Canada?
Answer: Because I missed my sister and wanted to be with her.

Question:  Do you have any other hobbies besides Dance?
Answer:  Yes, I like to make jewelry too.

Thanks Yoko for letting us interview you:)
Sophia and Emma :) :)





No comments:

Post a Comment