Monday 10 June 2013

Picnic at the Public Gardens

Hi Everybody,
This is Yoko again.  Almost a week ago, I went with my guardian and her older brother on a picnic.  She took some pictures of me that I wanted to share with you.  This is a small sampling of them.  She took 60 in total.

Ramune!!!!!  That's a japanese kind of pop if you didn't know.  It has a marble in the lid that seals you drink.  If you try and say lemonade and you have trouble pronouncing r and l, many japanese do, it would come out sounding like ramune :)  and now that's a brand of pop.  If you want to know more, read about it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramune


And chips too, yum.


After we were done drinking the ramune, we cut off the plastic lid so that we could get out the marble to save (it's just a clear glass marble but I wanted to save it anyways).

Here I am all ready for summer.  Isn't this a great photo?

And a few pictures of me in a tree :)

Here I am at the fountain  :)


My guardian's brother trying to trick the duck into thinking he has food in his hand.  We aren't actually allowed to feed the ducks anymore.  Doesn't he have a cool tattoo on his arm?  He has a lot of tattoos by the way and most of them are photography themed. 


I hope you enjoyed my photos.  I am enjoying getting to know Halifax and Canada. 

Bye for now.

Yoko :)




No comments:

Post a Comment