Thursday 27 June 2013

Amaya update and thoughts on new AG items

Hi Everybody,
This is Yoko guest posting.  First of all, sorry that this post is all text and no photos.
So, today my guardian called up AG to see where the heck Amaya was.  The news was not good.  Apparently she got stuck at the returns centre in Markham Ontario Canada.  But the nice lady in tracking at AG found this out and Amaya should be on her way shortly to the doll hospital and then home I hope.  Sadly, she won't be back by our birthday on July 11th.  We will have to celebrate when she gets home.

On another note, what do you guys think of the new AG items?  I particularly like the peacock pjs, the purple espadrilles shoes.  I also really like the hair extensions and I plan on getting those in the future, Amaya will want the purple one.
There is a new socks and tights set that I also like, we have the old one at our house.  I kind of like the braided headband too.  I like a lot of the items but these are the ones we are mostly likely to get down the road:)

So which ones are your favorites and you want to get?

That's it for now.
 
Yoko :)

1 comment: